“Vital Development, Healing and Psychotherapy”
The relationship in between the healing process, dance-movement and psychotherapy.
All Vital Facilitators and other participants are welcome to enjoy this unique vital gathering, to share VitalDanza workshops and meet members of the Vital Family worldwide.
There it will be VitalDanza workshops, talks, live music, bonfire ceremony and other activities that will be informed soon.
Guests, speakers and workshops leaders (so far):
– Dr. Mario Marrone. Chairman of IAN/International Attachment Network. Member Centro de Terapia Interfamiliar (Elche-España/Spain).
– Dr. Nicola Diamond. Ph D. University of East London.
– Dr Richard Stevens. MA. Ph D. Former Head of Psychology at the Open University, UK.
– Isabella Florschutz. MA, UKCP. Vital Development Facilitator (VDF).
– Helen Dakini Thatcher. VDF UK.
– Angelika Kali Pathe. VDF Germany
– Markus Utrio. VDF Finland.
– Catherine McInerney. VDF Ireland.
– Miko Horiguchi. VDF Japan.
– Livia Cruz Montes. VDF Spain.
– Maribel Montes. VDF Spain
More updates coming soon.
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org